Here are some suggestions to help you maximise your virtual learning experience.
- We know it’s tempting, but try to refrain from multi-tasking during the webinar.
- Do your best to minimise distractions by turning off radios, alarms, mobile phones, and other sources of noise.
- If possible, close your door and/or let your colleagues know you’re participating in a webinar.
- Remember, you can ask a question at any time via the chat pod, so go ahead and type in your question as you think of it. The presenter may not answer it until the end, but all questions will be answered.
- Help us maximise everyone’s experience by staying involved – please participate in any polls and/or questions asked by the presenter.