You can install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) to enjoy downloaded eBooks on your computer such as the Tax Summary and The Taxpayer journal.
How to install
- Visit the Adobe Digital Editions website, then click Download tab (system requirements).
- Click the download link for the Macintosh version of ADE.
- Open (mount) the DMG file, then open the installer.
Note: You may have to command-click, then click Open to run the installer.
- Follow the prompts in the setup wizard to complete the installation.
- If ADE was previously installed, you may get an option to MIGRATE DATA, which will import your old eBooks into the new version of ADE.
- Click Done to exit the setup and launch ADE.
If this is your first time using ADE, please authorise your computer to read eBooks in ADE.
If you currently have an older version of ADE installed, uninstall it if prompted while installing the newer version.
Note: If you've had ADE on your computer before, you shouldn't need to reauthorise it with your Adobe ID account. However, if you have trouble downloading or transferring eBooks, try clearing your authorisation, then reauthorising ADE.